I’m ready to make the change
One of the interesting things in life is to be open to change and take advantage of opportunities. The amazing part happens when you do things that you haven’t done before.
It really does not take a rocket scientist to realize that doing the same thing will result in the same results. I does take a consistent effort of change to develop the habits that will then result it new outcomes, thus – change makes different results.
As we get older we sometimes fall into the trap of not wanting to do things because of preconceived ideas of their worth or value. And as a result of this we occasionally miss out on opportunities to see different results for our efforts.
I have found that I fit that description too many times to count and have turned over an old leaf of “willingness to change” and so here is my “prescription for results”.
- Recognize that Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich has an important facet – successful people are those who can take the information presented and take action immediately.
- I deserve the same level of success that anyone else can achieve.
- I can do anything that anyone else can do.
- I will take the steps on a daily basis to achieve my result.
- My life is changing for the better on a daily basis.
- Simplicity is a key to making things work and achieving change and I will follow the KISS principle.
I also want to “quote the manual” on this with an excerpt:
“I, _Don Silver, am committing today,
July 9, 2012, that for the next 100 days, I
am going to spend one hour posting a unique, high
quality article to my personal blog on the
http://empowernetwork.com website. My hundred day
challenge ends on October 17, 2012 (100 days